Monday, July 29, 2013

Twitter Interview #18 @sauldraws

 Our 18th Twitter Interview is with the very funny @sauldraws!
Good friend of my husband and so, "good friend in law" of me. I think that's the term.
Interview time!

Are you happy to participate in this interview or are you doing it against your will? 

I was told there would be cake, I see no cake! can we come back to this question perhaps after we find some cake? 

State your name and purpose: 

You can call me Sauldraws, or Saul, or anything as long as there's cake 

You have been cloned, what do you name your clone? 

Bob 

You are only allowed to use one type of drawing implement for the rest of your life. What do you choose? 

Sanford col-erase #20045 in carmine red, my favorite red pencil 

If a panda could wear clothes, what would his outfit be? 

Air Jordans, Lederhosen and a Madonna Pointy Bra 

You just won a years supply! But of what? 

Popcorn and Truffle salt 

Don King asks your oldest male relative to take part in a boxing match. Do you allow it and do you cheer him on? And what would the signs from his supporters say? 

Let him fight, Rather than going, I'll watch it on Pay-per-View, I'll cheer him on, but I'll never tell him that - I guess the signs would say 'Don't lead with your face' and possibly 'take a dive' 

The war on women, the war on Christmas, the war on drugs. Which is the best? 

I'm anti-christmas, much like the grinch, before the highly-unrealistic ending, not fan of the ending. 

If you could spend the day traveling through a real life version of a game, which game would you choose? (Video and/or Board game) 

Wow, that's a tough question, I love to shop - I'd love to play real-life Monopoly 

Make a motto using the following letters MHISD (an acronym, if you will) 

My Hat is Silk Damisk 

What's the worst thing that could result from taking part in this interview? 

I might get mistaken for One Direction or Margaret Cho 


Complete the sentence:

Twitter needs to... kill the robots and zombies 

Monsters never even...try to slow dance 

Abe Lincoln's hat always wanted...to see the end of the show 

I have only one... but I'll give you half 

Only the craziest...get invited to my party 


Would you rather...

Live in a house made out of
A) Lego (too blocky)
B) Gingerbread (I'd be homeless in a week)
C) Many, many tv's (this one) 

You are Edward Snowden, you would rather hide out
A) On Prince Edward Island
B) Anywhere snowy
C) This is a stupid question 

D) Narnia

A horror movie is being based on your life. You are being portrayed as
A) a Ventriloquist dummy (no)
B) A psychotic clown (no)
C) a possessed child (perhaps)
D) Ann Coulter (definitely not)
 
Be stuck in a ventilation duct with
A) A talkative Mickey Mouse (his voice would grate on me - but I'm a sucker for a mouse in shorts)
B) A trigger happy and jumpy Yosemite Sam (I'd be okay with this if we had a hairbrush - Sam needs a brush out)
C) An emotionally unstable Popeye (This would be tiresome - him yammering about what he yis, and wanting yams, that would be too much for me) 

You just lost your hand in a horrific marbles championship. You request that your hand be:
A) Frozen (I hate being cold)
B) Stuffed (with what?, can I get it stuffed with Hostess Twinkie Cream?)
C) Pickled (I'm not sure my hand would fit in one of those jars) 

Draw a picture of yourself holding at least one object. Be as detailed as you wish.

 Go follow Saul over at his Twitter, DO IT NOW!

No comments: