Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Twitter Interview #15 @transrants

 Our 15th Twitter Interview is with the very funny Fraser from @transrants!! (Transatlantic Rants) Read on and find out just why a bar of soap set him an ultimatum AND what happened to his beloved teddy bear...

Are you happy to participate in this interview or are you doing it against your will?

More than happy. Well, a bit more than happy.

State your name and purpose:

Fraser from The Transatlantic Rants. Here to unleash my talented co-host Jeremy into the wild.

What emotion is the most stupid?

Jealousy, quickly followed by anger.

If you had the chance, would you go into a shoe store and swap the sizes on all the shoes then watch the ensuing chaos? Or do you have another store you would like to cause chaos in?

Alas, I am conditioned to quietly sit on a stool in shoe stores until I am released by my wife. Let’s go tear it up in the Apple store.

You just won a years supply! But of what?

Beer. I gave up drinking two years ago.

Pat a cake, pat a cake baker's man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can. Can you bake anything? And also, what does pat a cake mean?

I can have peanut-butter cookies ready to go in a flash. Pat a cake? Sometimes you have to slap that dough.

If you could spend the day traveling through a real life version of a game, which game would you choose? (Video and/or Board game)

Minecraft. Hands down. Set to peaceful mode and creative mode. No zombies and skeletons.

Say something good about kids today:

They are on holiday, so work commutes are better.

A bar of soap just set you an ultimatum. Why?

It’s at war with the shower gel. 


Complete the sentence:

Freckles only serve to... embarrass young boys trying to grow up.

The best thing from my childhood was...my sister.

A weird thing about caterpillars is... they have no other job but to eat.

My nose likes to... be the center of attention.. on my face..and it’s winning that battle.

Bowling can be... fun. So I’m told


Would you rather...

Have to wear
A) An ice cream hat in a sauna
B) A chocolate hat on a sunny beach
C) A cat in a hat, upon your head

A) more private, no bugs, and I’ll probably be near a shower.

At 6am be
A) Just waking up
B) Just going to sleep
C) Eating ice cream and talking to ghosts

A) In my clubbing days it used to be B) and C), but now I love the mornings.

Go for 3 days
A) Wearing gloves (no taking them off)
B) Eating only peanuts
C) Replacing walking with dancing

A) The other two would make me ‘nuts’

Be a guest star on
A) Mork & Mindy
B) Taxi
C) Frasier

C) C) C) !!! I’ve never watched the show, but ever since it aired, my name is constantly spelled differently. I’d like to have a rant with the culprits.

Have to
A) Sweep the floor of a large room
B) Mop the floor of a small room
C) Get dog poo on your shoes and dirty the floor of a medium sized room

A) Sweeping is pretty relaxing. Mopping requires too much effort, and C) is just plain nasty.

 
Draw a picture of yourself holding your favourite childhood toy/stuffed animal. Be as detailed as you wish.



Fantastic interview and I leave you with a note from @transrants himself!
 
Thanks for the interview! Come along and find me on The Transatlantic Rants podcast and The GamePunchers podcast.

No comments: