Very excite!! And to celebrate this occasion I have decided to list some FANTASTIC things that happened the year I was born. So without any further adooooooo...
FANTASTIC THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 1987
- U.S. President Ronald Reagan undergoes prostate surgery (See I told you this would be a good list!)
- Canada introduces a one dollar coin, nicknamed the "Loonie".
- World population is estimated to have reached five billion people. (Jeez oh, 2 billion people have been born since I've been alive)
- The second Star Trek TV series The Next Generation premieres in syndication. (Yay!)
- The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.
- Microsoft releases Windows 2.0.
- Michael Jackson releases his hit album Bad.
- Thomas Knoll and John Knoll develop the first version of Photoshop.
- The first Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Mainland China opens in Beijing.