Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Birthday Tomorrow!!!


Very excite!! And to celebrate this occasion I have decided to list some FANTASTIC things that happened the year I was born. So without any further adooooooo...


FANTASTIC THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN 1987

  • U.S. President Ronald Reagan undergoes prostate surgery (See I told you this would be a good list!)
  • Canada introduces a one dollar coin, nicknamed the "Loonie".
  • World population is estimated to have reached five billion people. (Jeez oh, 2 billion people have been born since I've been alive)
  • The second Star Trek TV series The Next Generation premieres in syndication. (Yay!)
  • The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.
  • Microsoft releases Windows 2.0.
  • Michael Jackson releases his hit album Bad.
  • Thomas Knoll and John Knoll develop the first version of Photoshop.
  • The first Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Mainland China opens in Beijing.

No comments: