Presents of note that I got:
- Poker Table (YAY! Is not just for me, but to share between me and Paul)
- Miniature bottle of champagne (Paul got me this and I made him pretend with me that WWII had just ended and we had to celebrate!)
- Wynton Marsalis and Duke Ellington CDs
- Cary Grant framed photo (Which is broken...I opened it up and glass went everywhere!)
- Harry Connick Jr's 1992 New York Big Band Concert on DVD
- Steve Martin comedy album! (Paul got me this too)
- Poker set with chips and cards (Dad got me this, little did he know I just bought a bunch of chips)
- A great book called Movie Star Portraits of the Forties
- Feather Boa and sparkly hat (Leonnie got me these!)
- Pocket watch (this was Paul's work, he knows how I like to act like an old posh rich man. "Bring the car around Jeeves, I'll meet you out back! Pip pip old chap!"
I also got a very nice red coat that looks very 1940s, I will surely wear it, get a photo and put it up on here sometime soon.