Monday, June 04, 2007

Random Things I Find Interesting

  • Paul is still telling me I should go off my meds because, quote, "it'll be hilarious."
  • Daniel Negreanu's new house.
  • The very underrated movie "Don't Bother To Knock" starring Marilyn Monroe and Richard Widmark.
  • Right now I am watching the Phoenix channel, a show called Jade Guanyin, I obviously don't know what they're saying since it's Chinese but there is a guy I've named Stephen and he's crying at this very moment. Breaks my heart to see young Stephen cry. (he may also be on drugs, I think that's what I've gathered)
  • "In my case, self-absorption is completely justified. I have never discovered any other subject quite so worthy of my attention." - Waldo Lydecker in the movie "Laura".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the poker going?

-Bop

Bud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura D said...

What the hell is going on over here in the comments for this post?

Laura D said...

Bop...how is YOUR poker going? ah?

-Laura

Anonymous said...

Which other tv shows do you like to watch?

-Bop

Laura D said...

Well, bop, I watch all the Law & Orders, Monk, Mythbusters, High Stakes Poker, Six Feet Under and lots more.