Friday, June 08, 2007

Jade Guanyin? No

Recently I've said a few things about a wonderful show I've been watching on Phoenix called Jade Guanyin. Well I was misled! It's actually called "Life of Dragon and Tiger". It's such an amazing show and at this point in the post I'd like to remind you that it's in Chinese, there are no subtitles and I have no idea what they are saying. Still an amazing show.

I'll probably talk more about it over the next few weeks as I'm watching it every night but for now I'll say this.....

There is an incredibly cool guy in the show and we call him L.C. Simply meaning "Laura's Character" He goes around shouting at EVERYONE, he rides a horse, he seems to be high up in the army and he has something wrong with or in his head. For all these reasons LC is cool. Here's a photo of him!

No comments: