Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update!

  • I got my hands on some facial recognition technology! You upload a photo of yourself and it will detect your facial features etc and match them to a celebrity. I.E it will tell you who you look like. I did a photo of me and apparently I look 90% like Julianne Moore, 75% like Angie Harmon, 73% like Bebe Neuwirth and weirdly 72% like Orson Welles. I then did a Leonnie photo. Leonnie, you look 73% like Bridget Fonda, 60% like Julie Andrews and weirdly 66% like Keifer Sutherland. Here's the website http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php
  • I wrote a song a while ago called "The 3 Freunds!" for piano and just printed it out to play it, and man is it hard to play your own songs!
  • Feel like watching Gilda later.
  • Edited some stuff today and made a trailer, you'll see this on Friday Leonnie! Paul thinks it's hilarious.

No comments: