Sunday, January 07, 2007

Story

I watched Reservoir Dogs last night, haven't seen that movie in ages and forgot how good it was. I remember when I was about 4 years old, it was just me and Dad in the house, it was about 10am and Dad put Reservoir Dogs video on for us to watch and yes I know I was only 4 and I think that movie might be an 18, but who knows. Anyhow, it got to the part where Mr Blonde was alone in the warehouse with an unconcious Mr Orange and the tied up cop - Mr Blonde starts to pour gasoline on the cop and I turn to my Dad and I am so confused, I ask him, "What is Mr Blonde pouring on that guy?" He says, "It's gasoline, so that he is easier to light on fire." I remember nodding my head and thinking ah that makes sense.

A weird story for you but a true one! Maybe it explains somewhat why I always seem to think the bad guys in the movies are better than the good guys....maybe not.

No comments: