Thursday, April 03, 2014

Twitter Interview #27 with @destroy_robots

 Our 27th interview is with the very cool
@destroy_robots!
Spoiler alert: he'd actually
not like us to destroy any robots as they're pretty cool.
Read on for more shocking developments!

Are you happy to participate in this interview or are you doing it against your will?
I am happy to do it, however if I was forced, I wouldn't say so obviously, or I might not like the consequences!

State your name and purpose:
Nick. My purpose is to live, and love.

The Simpsons, King of the Hill or Futurama?
Futurama without a doubt. It has lots of robots in it, and despite my twitter handle, I personally think robots are pretty cool.

You just won a years supply! But of what?
Free wishes. However if that wasn't possible, beer.

Kelloggs are getting tired of Tony the Tiger and his huge ego. They ask you to come up with a new mascot for them. What's your mascot's name and species?

I think Kellogs should dump Tony and go for someone younger. Tony's huge ego is only the result of royalties which have paid for his mansion, where he lives the typical rich animal lifestyle, snorting sugar off a deer's bosom.

If you could spend the day traveling through a real life version of a game, which game would you choose? (Video and/or Board game)
I'd have a go at Super Mario, any of the games I guess. Sure stomping on enemies is effective, but has Mario ever tried talking to them in a civilised manner? Perhaps the Goombas are very reasonable, and eager to listen to facts about their boss, Bowser. Not sure about a board game.

You receive a message to come to a secret location, at a secret time. You are told no more than this. What do you do, given that they did not specify the location or time? Also, who sent that message?
I would do nothing. Maybe check a map for a place called "Secret Location".


Complete the Sentence:

My face often looks like... death

Cats are the worst at... cooking

I'd like rainbows better if... they were brighter

My kitchen always contains... me eating

The best bet is... not to gamble


Would You Rather...


Spend an hour being
A) Confused
B) Curious
C) Delirious

Curious wouldn't be that bad, especially if you know its only for an hour.

For a week eat only
A) Fruit
B) Vegetables
C) Cereal

Fruit. Done it before.

Call a toilet
A) The john
B) The loo
C) The lavatory
D) W.C
E) The bog
F) Eff off, it's called a toilet!

g- the dunny! (I am an Aussie after all)

Star in
A) A cowboy movie
B) A sci-fi movie
C) A super hero movie

B or C would be fine, hard to pick. I love Sci-Fi, but then I'd love to be in a super hero movie. C.

Wear
A) A tie as a belt and a belt as a tie, for a day
B) A bowtie, bowler hat and monocle for a month

B. Definitely B.

Draw a picture of yourself with your sidekick "Mr Banana". Be as detailed as you wish.

 Now head over to @destroy_robots and follow him! Do it now!

No comments: