Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Questions for Laura D

Okay, the reason I'm doing this is there has been many times on various websites where people send me questions and say how fun it'll be to answer them and send it on to the next person. And a lot of times I've said yes....and then not done it. Not because I didn't want to but because I thought "ooh I should do that!" then either forgot or couldn't be bothered. So now I am making up for it by answering all these various questions! And also, this is making up for the times in the future when I'll say I'll do it, then don't. Ahh, anyway...

I'm gonna do this in 2 posts. First I'll answer these questions, written by me and found on various websites. And then you can ask me questions and I'll answer them in the next post. Enough explanation...onto questions!

Coke or Pepsi?
Coke.

Which tv channel do you watch most?
Discovery. But that's not on purpose, it's just where all the good shows are.

What was the last Disney movie you saw at the cinema?
Flubber

What was the FIRST Disney movie you saw at the cinema?
The Lion King

How many sugars do you take in your coffee?
Three thousand

What is your favourite recipe book?
"The Wiseguy Cookbook", written by Henry Hill. ...yes, the real guy from Goodfellas. I'm a tough guy cook!

Get the book nearest your bed, turn to page 47 and write the first 3 words:
"The rain stopped"

What was the last thing you said outloud?
Damn, I wrote these questions a couple days ago and wish I didn't write this one now. I have to give a whole explanation! Plus I didn't think the last thing I said outloud would be a joke! Okay, so I was standing in my room holding a bell, the kind where you hit the top to get the attention of a person behind a counter (don't ask me why I was holding it). Bud walked in my room and said nothing, so I said "You can ring my bell. Ring my bell."

What was the last song you listened to?
"Darn That Dream" by Dinah Washington

Do any non-humans sleep in your bed with you?
Yes, his name is Junior Warmheart. I shall tell you no more, and leave him a mystery...


What was the last game you played?
"Inflate the Panda" on Droid. No way, no how, can you get past level 13. Believe me, I've tried.

What was your favourite song as a child?
"Earth Song" by Michael Jackson. I believe I was 7 or 8 in those days.

What was your favourite Ice Lolly as a child?
Funny Feet, it looked disgusting cause it was the shape of a pink foot with toes and toenails and everything but it tasted amazing! It was just really soft strawberry ice cream on a stick. I don't know how it didn't melt off of the stick.

Get the book nearest your computer, turn to page 30 and write line 4:
Face creams, perfume bottles, shoes, even scissors, depending on the severity of the offense.

Is this the last question?
I think so.

Send me your questions in the comments section of this post or elsewhere, if you know where I am, and I will answer them in random order as I have done with these ones! :D

(I also welcome follow up questions to my own questions!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those were some interesting questions and answers! How about this - Who was your childhood hero and why?

Laura D said...

Oh, good question! I'm adding it to my list for the next post. Thanks! :D

Bảo Bảo said...

Who is your Mandarin teacher?

Laura D said...

I actually don't have a Mandarin teacher, I taught myself from watching Chinese tv shows and movies and using internet resources :D Thanks for asking!