Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Out in the Snow

I have a cold (ever since I took photos in the snow a couple days ago), so I had to walk to the shops today to get some cold medicine. It's a 12 minute walk there and a 15 minute walk back home (cause it's uphill on the way home). Anyway, it was snowing...heavily!

So I took a picture of me before I went to get the medicine and here's me...looking all warm and happy inside the house...
And here is me out in the snow....
I find it hilarious how distraught I look!

To fill in the blanks in this story:
Yes, I did get my medicine and am feeling better now. And I didn't get the bus cause it costs too much nowadays!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you fully recover quickly! And I hope you don't get much more snow! :)

Laura D said...

Thanks Steve! I still have the cold but it's slowly going away :)