Saturday, March 22, 2008

I have been set a challenge!!

Yes, I do respond to challenges....as proven by Thursday's "I bet you can't fit through that hole in the fence" by Paul.....
(click for bigger, clearer photo)
I win


But that isn't the bet today! This is...

The pic pretty much explains it but just incase -
  1. I will email as many famous people as I can
  2. I will wait for their reply
  3. Only once they reply does it count
  4. If it's an automated reply it DOES NOT COUNT!
  5. If I get 15 people to reply personally, Bud must buy the ingredients and make me a meal from my Henry Hill Wiseguy Cookbook

And I will be updating THIS BLOG! RIGHT HERE! Every day of my challenge and possibly more than once a day I'll be on here stating who I emailed plus if they replied and what they replied with.

If anyone wants a piece of this action you are welcome...

No comments: