Thursday, May 10, 2007

Penguin Biscuit Joke

I just ate a penguin biscuit and you know how they always have ridiculous jokes or facts on the back? Well here was the joke on mines:

Q. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
A. If the flew over the boys they would be bagels

It took me 20 minutes of laughing hysterically and asking Paul "What boys?! WHAT BOYS?!" before I found out that I misread and it actually said "If they flew over bays they would be bagels".

During the 20 minutes I was trying to make sense of it by telling Paul "maybe it's intentional because I've laughed more at this joke than any other joke, so maybe that's what they're trying to do! They're trying to confuse you to make you laugh!" Paul meanwhile is asking me something about the bacon in the fridge but I can't really hear him because I'm laughing too much trying to figure out what boys they mean.

The joke makes no sense either once you read it correctly.

No comments: