Saturday, February 17, 2007

TV Appearance 1

I can't get clips of my tv appearances onto the computer so I shall post a picture and tell you what happened. Not as good but oh well.

Below is a photograph from The Strange Case of Sherlock Holmes and Arthur Conan Doyle.
As you can see this is what happens if you go work for the BBC! Anyhow, I had fallen victim to a ritual killing. They slashed my throat and carved a cross into my head, you can see the defensive wounds on my hands and for some reason they put orchids around me. That may be a wedding dress I am wearing, I'm not sure, I didn't ask. Oh and DAMN YOU SHERLOCK HOLMES! I watched that whole tv movie and you didn't even figure out who killed me!


Good special effects make up, even though it took 3 hours of sitting in a trailer to do. The guy, who incidentally is the guy who did the make up for Hugh Grant in Bridget Jones's Diary (this is something I am not proud of and I do not like having a weird connection with Hugh Grant), did all the throat cutting and all those little cuts in the trailer then we got in a car and drove to the set (people look at you like your a weirdo when you get out of a car and walk along the street looking like that). When we got there he poured the fake blood everywhere!

Later on I'll come back and post about the other one.

1 comment:

lin said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding dress. Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin Boots Evening Dresses