Saturday, February 10, 2007

Laura D's Opinions on Various Disney Movies 3

Dumbo - A good movie that only lasts 64 minutes. Storyline - a big eared elephant learns to fly with his ears, that's weird. My favourite character is the little mouse, I don't know about you but I can't resist a person who says "woild" instead of "world".

In my opinion the best part of this movie is by far the weirdest part - when the mouse and Dumbo get all drunk and start hallucinating about pink elephants. I think this song is so good I even have it on my mobile phone and listen to it when I play poker. Okay maybe I don't but I do have it on my computer and listen to it every so often!

I can't think of anything else to say about this movie so onto the rating. This movie gets 7/10 (maybe it would get more if I could remember it better).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dumbo was never a favourite of mine, hadn't seen it much.

-Leonnie

Anonymous said...

I get much in your theme really. thank your very much i will come every day! halter neck wedding dress!?! Louboutin Shoes Louboutin Shoes Princess A-Line