Saturday, August 10, 2013

Laura D In Santa Cruz

Yes, Santa Cruz, that place made famous by Master System's California Games:


Well, to some of us anyway!

I shall describe the day via PHOTO ESSAY.

That's right! PHOTO ESSAY! Let's get to it.


These are my feet and legs on a bus. (Other parts of me not pictured)


Obligatory scenery and window glare


Here's the part of the bus where you get your emergency salad



We're here! And at a bookshop no less!
Apologies to the man with the funky expression on his face.


For some reason there was a dead lady encased in glass.
I would have reported it to the police but there were too many hippies around
 and I didn't want to be called a NARK.


Much like this Chloe Abbot.
Though I have to say, I was only there 10 minutes before she
was telling everybody that I had sweets before dinnertime.
Stop telling on me Chloe Abbot!!


This is where we were. In fact, this was actually a live webcam,
that's my husband and I right next to Parking Control. That's us!


Um...okay


EXPERIENCE BIJ!!!!


I have to tell the Lab Scientist about this book...


At a pizza place, I met up with my friend Terry.
He only has one foot and I shared my pizza with him.
His full name is Terrence Black but his friends call him Terry.


THOSE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!!!


These are the contents of a toilet.


BAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHA


And on the way back home I saw where the Animaniacs live!

No comments: