Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Two Theories by Laura D

Theory 1

People who claim to be "realists" are in fact pessimists. You ever notice how they tell you they are a realist right before they tell you something awful that is going to happen? They never seem to say, "I'm a realist, that's how I know I'm gonna have fun at this theme park today".
Point....PROVEN!

Theory 2

The more money someone has the poorer a place they want to go on holiday to. I really don't feel the need to give evidence for this one, I'll just tell you to watch out for it...when your richest friend tells you they are going Zimbabwe on holiday. Or your poorest friend tells you they want to go to America on holiday. Watch out for it! I'm telling you! The more money you have the poorer places you want to go!
Point....almost proven....

No comments: