Friday, November 05, 2010

Olbermann Uproar

Here is what I'd like to say about Keith being suspended without pay, and what I'd like you to know. I've decided to give you this in bullet points cause they are more fun...

  • Why does Olbermann gets suspended for giving money to Democrats while "Morning Joe" and Pat Buchanan (both of MSNBC) have given money to Republicans?
  • Chris Hayes, who was to fill in for Keith, has refused to do so. I give you kudos Mr Hayes.
  • MSNBC, stop making lame attempts to appear non-liberal / left leaning.
That is all. I don't know what I'm going to watch on my computer now when I get bored, I'm not going to watch someone take over another person's tv show.

I now wait for Keith's next tweet.

Thank you for your attention. Tomorrow I will post about how I almost got exploded from a firework.

No comments: