Monday, April 16, 2007

DRUGS!!!

I just figured out how to get the exact drug experience without actually doing any drugs.

This is what you do: Get a wide angle lens and put it over one of your eyeballs, close your other eye. Now walk around the house. Now get someone you know, in my case Paul and take turns. One of you walk around ignoring all people, continuously looking through the wide angle lens and the other person stand in a corner or near a wall and pretend you are smoking something occasionally asking the person with the wide angle lens (only when they walk up close to you) "here, try some'a this".

It's so freakin' weird. Such a weird feeling. And you know what's even weirder? You get addicted to it! Paul just told me, quote, "we should do this every night!"

I must go now, for I feel the need to put a wide angle lens over my eyeball...

No comments: