Jeez oh, *blows on blog* it's dustier around here a Donald Trump hair joke. Does that make any sense? No? Well that's the reason I'm back, I don't feel there is nearly enough nonsense on the internet. It's in need of my input.
Let's celebrate this blog revival with my favourite type of post...random bullet points!
- This morning I had a spider on my trousers....AND I WAS WEARING THEM AT THE TIME!! There was no one home and that was probably for the best as I caused quite the scene. Effin' spiders.
- I think the guy in the Weetabix advert is a masochist. Have you seen him? The guy that does that dance over and over? Watch the end of that advert carefully. He's eating Weetabix dry!! No milk, not heated up, nothing!
- I've become addicted to Scooby Doo. I dunno how this happened. Clearly I wasn't paying attention and it snuck in somehow. He's coursing through my veins. I can't get enough. I'm jonesing for my next Scooby snack, as it were. I'm itchy. Mad itchy. I'm seeing ants. I can't wait to see the brand new "Be Cool, Scooby Doo". And you better believe I'll review it right here.
- There's a little boy in my house, his name is Hamilton and he is very hairy. You'll hear more from/about him in future posts, stay tuned!
- I'm adamant that Robert Llewellyn should do more frequent Periscopes. There's nothing more relaxing than having a nice cup of tea and listening to him talk Red Dwarf and electric cars. ...oh and staring up his nose.
- It's 25 days til Halloween!!
*Triumphant returns to Youtube and Twitter will occur at a later date.