Monday, July 04, 2011

Laura D Reviews "Transformers Dark of the Moon"

First of all, yes, I went to the 3d version. And yes, the glasses were too big for my head so I couldn't put my head against the back of the chair without it pushing the 3d glasses off my face. Now onto the review!

Let me start with the positives, the special effects were cool and the robots were the best part of the movie.

Now, the rest....

How about I put it like this? Did you like Boy Meets World but thought it wasn't cheesy enough for you? Do you need an extra large ham salad on the side of all that cheese? If so, you will love Transformers. In fact, look at the main characters in both!


Twins! I have to say, I don't know which of these is Transformers and which is Boy Meets World.

Transformers! Robots IN disguise! A misleading song, seeing as the robots are only in disguise for about 3 seconds, the rest of the time they are robots.

But seriously, if you like sitting down for a long long time, you're gonna like this movie.

I give this movie 2 out of 10!
It gets 7 out of 10 if you go see the first 5 mins then leave the theater for 1 hour 30 mins then come back and watch the last hour.

1 comment:

Daniel Wheeler said...

I agree! I liked the last one a little better.