Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Update!

And I think it's time for bullet points! Yay!
  • I started a brand new blog dedicated to all things of style CLICK HERE. I have so far been posting there everyday.
  • I've been looking at photos I've taken but haven't yet processed and decided I'll process the rest of those good ones and post them before I take new photos. CLICK HERE for those photos. (I'll be posting more over the next few days, there are a few up there already)
  • And my Deadliest Catch parody is up on youtube! "Catchiest Boats"! And here is reason to watch it: Discovery UK said they loved it! Will you love it too? CLICK HERE to find out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice new blog! And those are some great pictures. I enjoyed seeing them - especially the ones I don't recall seeing before. Funny video, too. All great stuff!

Laura D said...

Thanks Steve! Glad you enjoyed it all :D I'll process more photos today and post them up on my lafango too :)