Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sup?

Okay, yesterday I said that I promise I will blog today. Didn't feel much like it but I am doing it because a promise is a promise and I don't like to break them. So with 5 minutes before midnight I am infact blogging on the day I promised to blog!

I've been watching the new Michio Kaku show on BBC4 (why do you guys put all his shows on a little channel like that instead of a mainstream channel?!). My advice is WATCH IT! In my opinion Dr Michio Kaku is the most interesting, entertaining theoretical physicist there is. I admit I don't know a lot of theoretical physicists, although I do know a lab scientist...no, forget that.
Anyway, check out his website, it's got all the times and dates of the show and a lot of other cool stuff too.
Dr. Michio Kaku

And now, Autumn photos. Enjoy.


P.S. I want an Asimo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Photos!

Anonymous said...

Is it almost Christmas?

kiyo-sakura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiyo-sakura said...

autumn leaves and a cute girl